- Colorur scheme
History of Our Bank
JSC "KDB Bank Uzbekistan" is the largest international bank in Uzbekistan. The principal shareholder is the leading prime-rated bank – “KDB Bank”, Korea (The Korean Development Bank) with the share of 86.32% and the highest credit ratings from the leading international rating agencies (Standard and Poor’s - AA/ Moody's - Aa2/ Fitch - AA-).
Korea Development Bank was established in 1954 to supply and manage major industrial capital to help to develop Korean manufacturing industries and the national economy. As a leading bank wholly owned by the Government, KDB plays a pivotal role in promoting the growth of the Korean financial service industry.
KDB enhances the spectrum of services in corporate and investment banking to provide the development of business and maintain balanced regional economic growth. KDB Network operates in 21 countries around the globe: 9 Branches, 5 Subsidiaries, and 8 Representative Offices.
JSC "KDB Bank Uzbekistan" (hereafter “the Bank”) is a subsidiary of KDB operating in Uzbekistan offering banking services to clients. The major part of clients is constituted by foreign subsidiaries and joint venture companies operating in manufacturing, trading, and servicing; diplomatic missions of foreign countries and representative offices of international companies.
- 1997 – Joint Uzbek-Korean Bank “UzDaewoo Bank” established as part of the international expansion of Daewoo Securities
- 2006 – Renamed to “UzKDB Bank” Closed Joint-Stock Company after the acquisition of KDB Bank, Korea
- 2010 – KDB decided to acquire the majority stake of RBS Group in “RBS NB Uzbekistan”
- 2011 – “RBS NB Uzbekistan” became the second subsidiary of KDB Bank
- 2013 – Two subsidiaries of KDB Group, “RBS NB Uzbekistan” and “UzKDB Bank”, merged into a new bank, “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” CJSC
- 2014 - KDB Bank Uzbekistan was selected as a winner of “The most innovative bank” award among commercial banks of Uzbekistan
- 2016 - JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” became the winner in the nomination "The Best Bank to support foreign investors" in Uzbekistan
- 2018 - JSC "KDB Bank Uzbekistan" received ISO Certificate of management system compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the field of banking services based on results of the independent audit conducted by the TÜV International Certification Center.